Lencore's n.FORM™ Headend simplifies system design. The headend is pre-wired with standard system functionality such as pre-recorded messaging, text-to-speech, and variable audio inputs. This standardized system runs on an open-protocol platform which makes integration with third party systems simple, easy and effective.
This packaged approach is available in a rack mounted unit, and can be used in conjunction with the n.FORM™ Operating Platform Rack Unit, to sit in an IT, MDF or IDF closet. Features include:
- Local and Global MPI
- Text to speech
- Pre-recorded messages
- All features of the MPI-6
- 3 mic pre-amps
- Zone control relays for aux devices
- External serial port for 3rd party device interface
- On board i.LON SmartServer
- Cloud server connection
- Diagnostic keypad and display for monitoring several internal health parameters as well as setting up the unit.
- Front panel push button controls for prerecorded messages, and zone paging.