|Product family:||Flat roof window|
|Date of publishing:||2018-02-09|
|Type:||Object (single object)|
The VELUX curved glass rooflight has a unique curved glass surface that lets in more daylight and stands out externally as a modern addition to roof surfaces – ideal for design-conscious homeowners.
VELUX CVP flat roof window, for roof pitches between 0° and 15°. CVP is an electric flat roof window. The frame and the sash are made of white PVC and the top unit (ISD) are made of curved glass. Frame, sash and top unit are therefore maintenance-free. Flat Roof Windows are as energy efficient as any other VELUX windows, and boast excellent insulation values. Adding natural light can have a positive impact on the value and feel of your home, so by combining CVP & CFP windows together you can create a dramatic visual impact which will transform your home with daylight alone. CFP is also available as BIM objects.
Mains powered, vented window for flat roofs with curved glass cover
• Innovative curved glass-to-edge construction for optimum design and functionality:
-sleek, elegant exterior design in glass and aluminium
-excellent drainage of rainwater
• Pre-installed hidden window operator
• Control pad or remote control
• Silent motor operation
• opens 200 mm – providing good ventilation
• Rain sensor ensures that the window closes automatically in case of rain
• Easy installation of mains powered decoration and sunscreening products
• Wear-resistant, maintenance-free, high quality white PVC frame
• Low energy insulating glass unit
• 5-6 mm toughened curved glass cover with silk screen printed rim (depending on the size)
• Maintenance-free aluminium profiles
• Glass-to-edge curve shape that allows raindrops to easily run off
• Insulating PVC frame and two-layer low-energy pane for optimal energy efficiency
• Compatible with a discreet heat protection awning blind for ideal indoor temperature
• Suitable for 0°-15° pitched roofs
• 3-layer glass construction ensures optimal energy performance.
• Available in 8 sizes
• Adds a modern yet elegant look to the building; ideal for installations where the window is visible
• Can be combined with fixed (CFP) flat roof windows for the ultimate combination of natural light and fresh air
Size W x H mm
060060 559x559 mm.
080080 759x759 mm.
060090 559x859 mm.
090090 859x859 mm.
090120 859x1159 mm.
100100 959x959 mm.
100150 959x1459 mm.
120120 1159x1159 mm.
External frame measurements:
Size W x H mm
060060 780x780 mm.
080080 980x980 mm.
060090 780x1080 mm.
090090 1080x1080 mm.
090120 1080x1380 mm.
100100 1180x1180 mm.
100150 1180x1680 mm.
120120 1380x1380 mm.
Tags: Skylight, rooflight, roofwindow,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-WbbEJBQtw
This VELUX flat roof window, for roof pitches between 0° and 15°, is an electric flat roof window. The frame and the sash are made of white PVC and the top unit (the ISD) are made of curved glass. Frame, sash and top unit are therefore maintenance-free. A VELUX Flat Roof Window are as energy efficient as any other VELUX windows, and boast excellent insulation values.
VELUX ThermoTechnology™ insulation
Insulating glass unit with laminated inner pane
Curved glass cover, toughened glass
Ventilation area m²
Size Area m²
060060 0,12 m²
080080 0,16 m²
090090 0,18 m²
090120 0,20 m²
100100 0,20 m²
100150 0,23 m²
120120 0,24 m²
|COBie Product Data Sheet:|
The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone
|BIMobject Category:||Windows - Roof Windows|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code:||JL11|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description:||Rooflights/Roof windows|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code:||PR-59-72|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description:||Roof Window Units|
|Uniclass 2015 Code:||Pr_30_59_72_77|
|Uniclass 2015 Description:||Skylights|
|NBS Reference Code:||59-72|
|NBS Reference Description:||Roof Window Units|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Code:||08 60 00|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Title:||Roof Windows and Skylights|
|OmniClass Number:||23-17 13 23|
|OmniClass Title:||Roof Windows|
|CSI UniFormat II Code:||B3020|
|CSI UniFormat II Title:||Roof Openings|
|Angle||0 deg — 15 deg|
|Bullet Resistance Rating (Y/N)||n|
|Cladding - Exterior||aluminium|
|Cladding - Interior||pvc ; glass|
|Color - Exterior||black ; glass|
|Color - Interior||white ; glass|
|Glass Plane Location||frame ; dome|
|Glazing Type||Various choice|
|Internal Frame Material||pvc ; mdf ; glass|
|Material||pvc ; acrylic ; glass|
|Method of Operation||electric ; remote ; application|
|Number Of Windows In Unit||1|
|Width||600 ; 1200|
|Window Style||Roofwindow ; skylight ; rooflight|
This property set allows objects to be COBie UK BIM Level 2 classified
|COBie.Component.Area||0.36 — 1.5|
|COBie.Component.Description||Skylight ; roofwindow|
|COBie.Component.Name||CVP ISD 1093 VELUX Integra Flatroofwindow with curved glass|
All BIM objects are real products from real manufacturers confirmed and approved