Read all our News and Press releases
BIMobject® wins major international key contracts
During the second quarter of 2014, we have won several key contracts including the global agreement with the world's leading manufacturer of bathroom products: Spanish ROCA group. They have 32 brands and they offer more than 60,000 products. BIMobject is now the official supplier for digitization of their products, and the agreement also covers Publishing, BIManalytics™ Pro and Private Clouds. Other key strategic contracts have included ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems, where we also have been chosen as the global supplier for its brands, which include Besam and Crawford. It is rewarding to see that our services are appreciated and it is a strong indication that we are on the right track.
Our central cloud service - bimobject.com (the product portal) - continues its rapid growth and in the month of August we reached a milestone of 50 000 registered users. This is a very strong asset which we can use to demonstrate to manufactuers our ability to market their products worldwide.
During the second quarter of 2014, we have continued the recruitment in England with business development staff and generated new business from the offices in Germany and France. In Germany we have initiated a partnership with Swiss company IDC. In Finland, we have recruited CAD-Q Finland as a new business partner, and for the Italian market, we have hired Massimo Guerini who has an established track record of selling BIM in Italy.
2014/04/01 – 2014/06/30
• The corporate group net sales amounted to 2,336 thousand SEK and other operating income amounted to 50 thousand SEK
• The corporate group profit before tax amounted to –3,983 thousand SEK
• Earning per share* for the corporate group amounted to -0,27 SEK before dilution and - 0,20 after dilution
• The corporate group equity ratio** was 81%
* The period’s result divided by the average number of shares. Please note that the company issued 5,400,00 warrants which can be exercised by shareholders to double their number of shares in April 2015.
* * Equity divided by total capital
First half year
2014/01/01 – 2014/06/30
• The corporate group net sales amounted to 4,184 thousand SEK and other operating income amounted to 66 thousand SEK
• The corporate group profit before tax amounted to –7,197 thousand SEK
• Earning per share* for the corporate group amounted to -0,49 SEK before dilution and - 0,36 after dilution
Significant events during the second quarter
• IDC AG became BIMobject business partner in the Swiss market.
• Cooperation agreement signed with Qatar Construction Review for the Qatar market.
• Roca Group signed framework and cooperation agreements that contain the development of BIM objects, web services including Private Clouds and the pre-sales tool: BIManalytics™ Pro; for all the corporate brands.
• On 4th June 2014, the annual general meeting was held for BIMobject. The communiqué is available via the company's website: info.bimobject.com.
• At the annual meeting Michael Thydell was elected to the BIMobject Board.
• ASSA Abloy Entrance Systems signed framework agreement for the development of BIM objects, publication, analysis tool BIManalytics™ Pro, and Private Clouds.
• Schüco launched its profile systems for windows and doors as BIM objects.
• CAD-Quality Finland Oy, a new BIMobject Business Partner, will offer development of BIM objects, as well as selling and distributing BIMobject’s Web services to the Finnish market.
• The brand Equitone launched as BIM objects.
The half year report is available in Swedish :
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Larsson, CEO and Founder
Tel: +46 (0)40- 685 29 00