Read all our News and Press releases
Large crowds pose a particular challenge for public washrooms and their equipment. Cleaning staff often struggle to keep up with refills such as soap and paper, and even accessing the washroom can be difficult during busy hours.
Clever dispensers as intelligent BIM objects
As an important part of the Tork offer, the Tork PeakServe® hand towel dispensers have been made available as BIM objects in the most popular industry formats such as Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, ARCHICAD, and Vectorworks 2017. The digital dispenser replicas are easy to incorporate into your projects for 3D visualisations of your washroom designs.
Quick facts about Tork PeakServe®
• One-at-a-time dispensing in a continuous flow of paper towels
• Highest capacity on the market – fits 2,100 towels in a single dispenser
• Serves a towel in 3 seconds – compared to at least 10 seconds drying time for air dryers
• Can be refilled twice as fast and extra towels can be topped up anytime
• Stores twice as many towels per cubic metre thanks to highly compressed bundles
The perfect fit for high-traffic venues
Tork PeakServe® is the perfect hand towel system for high-traffic venues like sports stadiums, concert halls, airports, and shopping centres. Learn more on the Tork website!
Black and white to suit your design
The hand towel dispenser is available in both black and white in order to make the perfect addition to your design and enhance rather than distract from your vision. Download your favourite today!