2500 PG Wall™ Curtain Wall System
- 2-1/2" (63.5mm) sightline
- 7-1/2" (190.5mm) depth
- Structural silicone glazed (SSG) options
- Unitized, preglazed and fabricated system
Product FeaturesToday's fast paced construction schedules demand it all – high quality, fast installation, simplified fabrication, superior performance and design flexibility. As budgets continue to tighten and on-site space or skilled labor become more scarce, Kawneer’s unitized solutions balance the need for rapid close-in with design aesthetics, durability and structural integrity.
Kawneer’s 2500 PG Wall™
curtain wall system is a unitized solution engineered to meet these criteria and more. It is offered in a wide range of options that can be customized to each project. Whether you prefer stock length, fabricated or pre-assembled and glazed – this is a unitized solution, the way you want it.
2500 PG Wall offers the flexibility to meet range of budgets, worker availability and timelines:
Key Features Include:
- Stock lengths offer glazing contractors the flexibility of providing fabrication and pre-glazing under controlled conditions in their own shop.
- Factory fabricated units can help meet tight construction schedules when there is a lack of necessary manpower or equipment.
- The ideal option to ease timeline pressures, pre-assembled and glazed units ensure quality control and increased productivity for almost any size or configuration.
- Unitized construction accelerates installation, reducing field labor costs
- 2-1/2" x 7-1/2" (63.5 x 190.5) profile
- Available systems include:
- Four-Sided Captured
- Vertical SSG (Structural Silicone Glazed)
- Horizontal SSG
- Four-sided SSG
- Suitable for new construction or remodel
- Fully tested including thermal and acoustic
- Provided with full engineering documentation and support
- Dual finish capabilities