AA™3900 Thermal Sliding Doors
- 4-1/2" (114.3mm) sightline
- 4-3/4" (120.7mm) depth
- Thermal performance
- Exterior application
Product FeaturesAA™3900 Thermal Sliding Door provides contemporary styling with high thermal performance.Key Features Include:
- High performance ratings for structural, air infiltration, thermal efficiency and water resistance.
- Tested to applicable North American Standards: AAMA / NWDA / CSA 101 / I.S.2 / A440
- Mitered panel and frame corners.
- Available as OX, XO, OXO and OXXO configurations.
- OOX and XOO configurations possible with optional vertical mullion.
- Accommodates 1" and 1-5/16" infills.
- Handle options in a variety of styles and finishes.
- Heavy duty stainless steel casters.
- Stainless steel track insert for sliding panels.
- Stainless steel 1-point and 2-point hookbolt locks and keepers.
- Optional applied interior insect screens.
- IsoWeb™ polyamide thermal break allows two-color option.
- Permanodic™ anodized finishes in 7 choices.
- Painted finishes in standard and custom choices.
- The AA™3900 is a high performance non-impact rated, thermal sliding door for use in condominiums, lofts, hotels and apartments.
- The AA™3900 is intended to be installed in "punched" openings or as a liner frame within other Kawneer framing or curtain wall systems.